BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 2, 2010

Goals for tomorrow

A wise man told me that if I only fall down once then I didn't try hard enough.  Now, I don't really WANT to fall down, but I'd rather fall down with little man at the play ground than on the rink during my first night with the NHRD.  So tomorrow after errands we are taking skates and scooter and finding a good clean surface and skating.

Since I don't have ruler or anything, my goals for tomorrow is to not fall down all day (although I will be wearing confidence, aka, protective gear), but to start picking up speed, and also start to skate while picking up one foot!  And derby stance, because my back (upper butt?) is killing me!  If little man is not into the plan, I'll wear the skates while he plays on the playground and keep going from foot to foot balancing.


This is my last day to skate before APRIL 5!  Which is THE DAY!  So... here I go.  The more I skate, the sooner I'll be ready, the faster I'll learn, and the more bruises I can show off while prancing around the house.  The countdown begins!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Maggie! Looks like I'll be seeing you in the shallow end on April 5th. What a beautiful day you had for outdoor skating today! Hope you made your goal!
Derby love,
Rush 'n Rule It